Welcome to Morganic Farm
Your trusted source for natural pastured meat and eggs since 2010.
We are a small family farm that uses locally grown non-GMO feed and pastures our animals. We do not use chemicals or drugs on our animals or in the garden. Compost and kelp are our sole plant fertilizers. We raise Heritage breeds and grow using organic and heirloom seeds.
Items colored purple are not available at this time, but can be special ordered.
Complete the Custom Order Form for your whole or half hog.
Currently available at our Market:
- Chicken Eggs $5/dozen – please call ahead 12-24 hours
- Duck Eggs $5/dozen
- Quail Eggs $10 for 2 dozen package
- $4/pound whole hog – processed
- $4.50/pound half hog – processed
- $6/package hog share – 1-2 pound package per week
- Pork by the cut
- Smoked Ham slices and Jowls $8/lb
- Sausage Links and Brats $7.50/lb
- Bacon, Pork chops, steaks and roasts $7/lb
- Smoked Hocks and bulk sausage (Maple, Breakfast, Italian) $6/lb
- Ribs and ground pork $5/lb
- Leaf Lard and Back Fat $3/lb
- Broilers $3/pound
- Rangers $3.50/pound
- Broad Breasted $4/pound
- Heritage Turkey $7/pound
- Whole Shares (~1 gallon/week) $40/month
- Half Share (~1/2 gallon/week) $20/month